Saturday, January 10, 2009

SILENCE




Have you ever wondered who and what are you? I thought that I was the voice inside my head that I heard constantly. I believed that I was all the thoughts that came to my head.



What happens when there is no inner voice inside our heads, where are we?



When there is no voice inside my head, I am the one who observes quietly. Then I can watch the world around me in a transparent way.



When there is no inner voice in my head, there are no worries about past nor future, my ego does not exist, my ego is deflated, and I exist inside myself.



I am the observer of silence, the peace, the tranquility, the light and truth, not the voice inside my head, not my thoughts, not my concerns about past nor future, I'm not ego.



My thoughts go away, there is only this moment, I am now a new person, I am the silence.


Namasté

Nan Miojo Rengue Kio

Manuel Damian



bulnesmanuel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment